WPS Level 1 Coaching Course (27/28 Feb 2021)
COURSE DATE: Saturday 27 February and Sunday 28 February 2021
TIME: 9am – 3pm (Saturday and Sunday)
COURSE VENUE: Fish Hoek Squash Club
COST OF THE COURSE: R750 per person
WP Squash, Nedbank Claremont, Branch 104609, account number 1046 424 297.
This course is designed to equip the candidate to become a coach as opposed to “being coached”.
Level 1 - Silver Level –fulfils the basic criteria as laid out by the World Squash Federation.
· The successful candidates receive a certificate after passing the M & R exam and assessment.
· The candidate MUST be able to feed by hand and by racket.
· The candidate MUST be able to demonstrate the correct strokes.
· The candidate must pass the Level 2 Marking and Refereeing examination (this will be conducted later under the auspices of WPS,– cost of this course and exam is included. )
· The workbook must be completed within 6 months of attending the course
· The workbook must be completed before the practical assessment is conducted.
· The candidate must complete 10 hours of coaching services as part of the qualification.
· A log book must be kept of all lessons given.
· The certificate will only be awarded once all the above have been completed.
· The assessment will cost R300 (This is an additional cost levied by the instructor to conduct the assessment)
To conduct the course we require a minimum of 8 people with a maximum of 12. Should you wish to do the coaching course please confirm via e-mail.(Please find a contact number) Proof of payment is required to reserve a spot on the course.